My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Here I Am

I had a wonderful time on my retreat!

I'm trying to catch up with all the blogs I've missed

please be patient with me

I still have the rest of the zoo pics to upload and tons of pics of the B&B!!

Hopefully I'll get them done tomorrow when I'm off work

in the meantime I'll be reading your blogs all night

3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Welcome back. So glad it was a good retreat! Cathy

Hootin Anni said...

I'm trying to catch up on reading my comments left from my bloggin' buddies the past couple of days.

And I must thank you for the tip on iron nails in flowers to turn blue!!!! Thank you, thank you. so very much.

Linda said...

That was a fast retreat but I'm definitely looking forward to the pictures and stories that went along with it.

Don't wear your eyes out while playing catch-up on the reading!