My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm almost here....

Okay, so I have about 500 pictures to upload of my B&B night....and another 100 or so from the boys riding their horses last Saturday!

And I'm still trying to quilt on this project! 3 weeks left as of yesterday (Mon) eeeeekkk!! I"m not sure I'm gonna get it all done!

But I'm going to try and get the quilt done first because my friend needs it! She just doesn't KNOW she needs it yet.

As for the 3 prayer intentions I asked for.

1) my friend who started chemo today
2) my friend Nona who faced her first Mother's Day so soon after her daughter's death
3) we got a phone call yesterday about the routine bloodwork taken at the kids' physicals....."Sugars is fine, but we'd like you to come in to talk about Gator's" .... Geez Louizz! so we spent all night in full worry mode. Turns out the boy is "severly anemic" oh. okay. THAT I can deal with!

And, have you voted for me today yet?? You DO know you can vote EVERYDAY, right? Please go and vote...I'm in almost last place over there...and feeling quite underappreciated....(I'm nominated in the Best Underappreciated category...scroll down till you see it)

and because I feel guilty for not posting all those pictures yet....here's what I found when I went to check on the hooligans tonight.






Note: her feet are actually IN the pillowcase!




Yes, I did make sure the covers were more evenly distributed before I left!

5 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

such sweet pics! Cathy

Evansmom said...

Cute photos!

Linda said...

Sounds like you have quite a bit on your plate just like I have on mine though at least I'm not facing any deadlines!

Would have been nice if they could have told you on the phone what was going on with Gator's bloodwork rather than having you spend an entire night expecting the worst. Glad to hear it's just anemia and not something a heck of a lot worse!

Mrs4444 said...

Glad the news was not serious!

Tried to vote, but the link doesn't take me there.

... said...

you are one of the sweetest ladies i know. thank you!