Hi y'all, things are getting better.
I slept a LOOOOOONG time Sunday, that helps.
I have also FINALLY scheduled my surgery. So, y'all put me on your calendars for May 7th. I'll be having a hysterectomy and some reconstructive surgery.
And I have worked on some of my goals for last week.
1) Sort those clothes. Done! Actually not only did I sort the clothes that were in her room, but I also sorted all our books and boxed up quite a few so that I could clear off the bottom 3 shelves of our 7 foot bookcases. Then hubby and I found other homes for everything else that was in her room....All so that we could set up her BIG GIRL BED!! Tonight Miss Priss is sleeping in her very own twin bed for the first time. Oh, so big! Oh the trouble she can get into now!!
2) finish wall hanging. Well, I've been working on it but it isn't done yet. I'd have gotten a lot more done last night, if I'd been able to keep my eyes open!
3) start my sister's quilt. Nope. This is for AFTER the wall hanging is done being quilted.
4) Easter dresses. Nope. This is for AFTER the wall hanging is completely finished
5) hem curtains with hubby's help. Hubby has asked me to teach him how to use the sewing machine. He wants to hem the curtains that hide our water heater, washer, and dryer from the dining area. The plan was that we'd work on this during my days off last week. Well, between one thing and another that didn't happen. We got them taken down and washed and measured to see how much we need to hem. But that's all. Hopefully we will find time to work on them this week.
Now, for next week's goals.
1) finish the wall hanging.
2) hem the curtains with hubby
3) restring the yoyo bears....AGAIN. The thread held...it was the knots that came out.
4) work some more on the Thesaurus Thursday glossary (have you left your definitions yet??!!) 5) get caught up on my blog reading! 71 in the reader...and counting....don't y'all know you're supposed to STOP POSTING when I'm too tired to blogread??
We'll see how this week goes. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, hubby is planning on replacing some missing shingles from our roof with my Dad while the kids work on buttering up Mimi. :-)