My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WARNING:

Since this massive schedule/life change I've noticed a difference in the way I blog. I used to put up on average 1 post a day Mon-Sat. Well, I've found that I still have as much to say as before, but I'm not able to post every day as I tend to need sleep in order to be able to move all these immobile people around all night long. (quite a workout!! Yes, Pinky, I promise to use good body mechanics and not hurt my back!!)

So, it seems that I'm putting up several posts at a time...then not posting for a couple of days.

If anyone can tell me how to make a post publish on a particular day on blogger without me having to be on the computer that'd be cool, but otherwise you good folks (constant readers as Stephen King says) will need to be sure you scroll all the way down to a post you've already read...or you might miss something....

:-)

5 comments:

BumbleVee said...

I want to be able to do that too...why can't we change the darn dates on them... what does editing mean for crying out loud if we can't even change the darn dates?? brother.......

MightyMom said...

vee, you can change the date...click on options at the bottom...but it will post whenever you click on publish..won't auto-post.

MightyMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

I'm scrolling down!!!
Susan

Stephanie D said...

Same over at my place!