My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday.......




Here you have it.

All of my Christmas Decorations, minus the tree itself.

All packed up and ready to go back into the far corner of the garage.

Sonshine is having a hard time with this transition. He's seen Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas just a few (zillion) times and he now keeps telling me that "Sonshine needs to bring Christmas mama."

In other news, I'm unhappy with my size. (are you surprised?) However, I know that working will give me exercise as I tend to walk the halls "looking busy" during lulls. We're kinda waiting for that other shoe to drop, and things to start shifting around here. Subvet and I discussed some things I need to write down for him about the household routine, he also gave notice today. I'm a little extra clingy with the kids. I actually laid down and took a nap with the boys today. (tough job Subvet's taking on huh?) It's going to be a long two weeks!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hang in there, it's going to be a tough transition but I have no doubt that both NinjaNurse and SubVet will handle it with flying colors.

Also, thanks for your words of wisdom regarding the flu virus nasty, evil stomach viruses! I think I tend to use the generic term "flu" the wrong way sometimes - shame on me!

I shall be crediting your wiseness in a post I'm working on so stay tuned for fame! Heehee!

Stephanie D said...

That's IT? That's ALL of your Christmas decorations? Forget the video swap--I need to furnish your Christmas decor! Sonshine would be so pleased. 7 of my bins are packed and back in the garage. Only 8 to go.

Forget the list for Subvet--just turn him on to Flylady.net and he'll be fine.

Funny, J-Man was the stay-at-home parent when my DD was growing up and I really think that's why she's such a logical, ambitious person.

MightyMom said...

steph, I put up that pic just for YOU!

Linda, thanks friend