My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I ran away.

TINY TALK TUESDAY is once again upon us. Go see Mary at Not Before 7 to see more of this fun event

Well, Gator got sick. YUK,

Then


Sonshine got sick. YUK YUK GROSS.

So............

I went to work!! yeehaw. :-)


Now Subvet's sick. Poor guy, kids puking and pooping everywhere on his first day as SuperDad. And now he's sick right along with them. I'm hoping he doesn't decide to retire from retirement.


I'm loving the questions so keep em all coming and I will answer them next week when I actually have a day off or two.


For Tiny Talk Tuesday I will tell of a little experience we had sometime last week.

Dad and I are talking in the living room one dark and dreary evening (we've had a few of those lately)

Gator turns the lights off.

Dad: "Turn those lights back on!!"

Gator turns the lights on.

Dad: "Thank you."

Gator turns the lights off.

Gator turns the lights on.

Gator says: "Thank you."

Dad and I just looked at each other. I mean really, what do ya do??

9 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I give - what DO you do??? ;o)

Here's hoping and praying for a quick recovery for all concerned.

Love and hugs,

Diane

Anonymous said...

You just laugh! Then you either write it in his baby book or blog about it!!!
Yay Gator Boy!!

Anonymous said...

Didn't know y'all were sick. Get better soon.

Susan said...

Sounds like Super Dad is getting a real BIG test right off the bat. I know he'll pass!!!!
Susan

Stephanie D said...

Baptism by fire--or plague, as it were. I think you'd better take those extra scrubs after all.

Poor Subvet.

Linda said...

Psssttt ... I'd have done the same thing, don't tell anyone!

Hope everyone's feeling better now!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Hope everyone is feeling better! Kids love light switches!!!!

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Mighty Mom,
Sorry to hear that the kids are sick and Subvet is sick also. I will be praying for a quick recovery tho. That is bad when SuperDad is sick along with the kids. Hopefully it is just a 24 hour thing. How is the new job going? I hope you are liking it. That is just too cute that Gator turns the lights off and on. "THANK YOU" for sharing it with us. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bles You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Sandra Evertson said...

Great post!
Sandra Evertson