My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fun and Funny

Well, we handed out candy again tonight. Sonshine was so excited!

He kept a piece of candy in his hand at all times so he would "be ready" when the kids came by.

Here are some videos and pictures I took. It's the first time I used the video option on my camera, I didn't realize the flash didn't work when filming so the videos are quite dark, but you can hear his enthusiasm anyway!!

In one you're looking at Sonshine who just spotted another group of trick-or-treaters, and the other video shows Gator-boy pacing. Sonshine called the skull masks "monkeys" and the "Scream" masks (from that awful movie, remember?) "black ghossttssstssstssstssstss" I didn't bother to correct him.
And whenever blogger finishes processing these two videos I will add a picture of my Pumpkin Patch Kids in group, there will be better pics on Friday for show and tell.

I have no idea in what order these videos and pictures are going to show up and I'm all out of patience so you'll just have to figure out what you're looking at.

turn your sound on!







6 comments:

jennifer said...

Even after my miracle garden and the surprise pumpkins that I grew, I have never seen such a cute pumpkin patch!!!

I love that the whole gang is involved!!!

Stephanie D said...

The You-tube told me those videos were no longer available. Sorry I missed them!

Glad you all had a nice Halloween!

... said...

how cute. did your kids go trick or treating? just wondering.

i love passing out candy. i think it's great to have kids help their parents pass out the candy. it's one of those small ways that they're learning that giving can be just as fun as getting.

(fyi... could only see one video)

MightyMom said...

NO!!

I am a MOM (mean old mommy).

I haven't let em go get a bunch of candy as I won't let em eat it and I certainly don't need it.

So far, they're so happy to just dress up and hand out that it's not a problem....tis better to give than to receive!

:-)

Pen of Jen said...

Yay! I was able to see the *pacer* and the zoologist(the monkey says ah!!!)

Way fun and thanks for letting us see 3-d the superheros kids!!

Anonymous said...

They look so cute in their pumpkin outfits! Good job, mightyMom!

I hope I'm not the only one thinking, "I"m just glad it's over!"