My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Special Thanks

special thanks to the Sunday School teacher who gave Sonshine (and each of the other kids in his class) a purple baloon last week.

(Thank goodness I had left over balloons in the drawer!)

I wonder if this is what they had in mind when they said to "reinforce the lessons at home each week."


7 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I could see the first one fine, but the second video is broke-ded.

Y'all are getting a lot of mileage out of a few balloons. And I love the Woody Woodpecker chuckle of one of the kids. I think it's Gator Boy, but not sure.

And by the way: I spoke too soon earlier on Facebook; I'm now the proud owner of a hot air balloon piloted by a black sheep. :-/

Happy weekend!

Love and hugs,

Diane

Mrs4444 said...

Their giggles are so precious...

Stephanie D said...

Hey, I don't see a cast or anything on Gator-Boy's arm! Is it all well now?

Mary said...

Sarah,

Imagine a balloon bringing so much pleasure to your little ones. I love the way they are trying to get the balloons past their Daddy. Your video made me smile and made my day. Like Diane, I couldn't watch the second one.

Enjoy your day, my friend.
Blessings,
Mary

Evansmom said...

Reminds me that kids don't need expensive toys to have fun. Thanks for sharing.

ABNPOPPA said...

That was WONDERFUL!!! They were having great fun. Sometimes being a kid is the best part of life!

You don't sound at all like I thought you would.

Pops

... said...

it cracks me up that sugars held on to her balloon the whole time. like she didn't want to take the chance of throwing it and maybe not getting it back.

the boys obviously loved the game. thanks for the smile this morning.