My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, September 3, 2009

goals.

Let's see here.

Things I've done off that "Brain Drain" list....

add religious ed to the calendar
add riding lessons to the calendar
put bills in mail
call ortho for apt (Fri)
call PCP for apt (Tues--got referral to ortho)


I have also mended Sugars' dress which was on last week's goal post.

and I added to the list to call Sugars and Gator's school to find out what time they'll be early-released next friday.

5 done, 1 added, not bad.

I have also done quite a bit of work on the Lagniappe, but it's not done yet...I keep getting distracted. It's easy to get distracted when I don't really want to sit a the sewing machine to sew right now anyway....I'd rather be doing handwork, but I'm determined to not move onto another project before these are in the mail and Sister has her quilt!!

and you?
how'd you do with your goals this week??

Don't forget that Thesaurus Thursday is tomorrow! Get your guesses in by midnight tomorrow night!

2 comments:

ellen b. said...

Maybe I should have some goals. Good job on completing yours! I do keep a running list of what I need to do that gets things added over the week...

Mrs4444 said...

My goal was to survive the week, and I did great :) School is off to a wonderful start, and I am Loving it! :) Good luck with this week's goals. Looks like you're off to a great start :)