My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, June 18, 2009

all sales final.


That's it!

I'm done. I have those three boxes nearest to the camera left to tape down for shipping and then address and send!

off to the right behind that pole is the pile that I'm keeping. Minus a few things that I need to use to fill up that diaper box for Nancy, so far it just has the patterns in it. The two boxes in the far back are for my mom. and the rest is getting sent to you folks!

YIPPEE!!

over to the right you can see the project that Subvet has been working on around all my boxes and stuff. He's in the process of stripping and restaining our deck...he's gonna be soooo glad to have these boxes out of his way!!


Y'all enjoy!

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

good for you.I bet the deck will look great whe Subvet gets done with it.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I'll bet he will be glad to see all that stuff gone! And so will you so you won't have to stay out in the heat and skeeters sorting through it.

Thanks for the treasures you're sending my way, Sarah. :o)

xoxoxoxo

PS: I love the header pic, but it's about time for a new one, don't you think? I know you have plenty of subject matter to choose from, lol. :o)

Stephanie D said...

I need to wash and treat the deck but it won't quit raining long enough!

I'm hoping to get the front porch painted on my days off, but if all else fails, I can always sew. lol

Adrienne said...

Oh Sheesh - we have to do our deck again, too. We quit with the cleaning and stripping cr*p a long time ago. Discovered with our winters it just didn't make any difference.

I just wash it good with home-made cleaner and slap some new stain down and we're good for 3 or 4 years.

Last year we got talked into latex stain. BIG MISTAKE! That's why we're doing it over again this year.

By the way - tell Sub our stick on tile floor came out beautifully. I love it! Will post pictures on my new blog soon...

Oh yeah - check my blog ;-)