My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Big Foot Family...verse two

In case you haven't met my BIG FOOT FAMILY yet, check this out first.


And here is an update......








8 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Sugars has nice long fingers, too.

Love kiddo feet!

ellen b. said...

I like these shots of the three of them on the sofa...cute!

Adrienne said...

The new pictures are soooo cute. Such happy kids!

Harry said...

You and your kids had better watch this defeetist attitude.








Sorry.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hee hee! Your girl is well on her way to catching up to her big brothers.

Is your big boy flat footed???

Lori in South Dakota said...

They're clean, combed, smiling and pink--what more could you want??!!! And while you snapped the picture, they weren't fighting!!! I was always told you need strong foundations for big chests. hehe

Susan said...

Cute new picture!!! Be sure and visit my frugal blog today. I know you inquired of me earlier about the Forever stamp and I posted an update on that today.
Susan

... said...

what great pics of the kids. they look like they're having a good time.

and i love the new header. makes me smile each time i open your blog.