My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, February 20, 2009

sorry folks

blogger wouldn't let me sign in yesterday for some reason so I was unable to get Thesaurus Thursday up. I'm at work tonight but will try to get it up and running sometime tomorrow...provided blogger cooperates!!

ALSO


Haloscan people.

I cannot load haloscan at work, which is where I do a fair bit of my blog reading...I sew when at home ya know. So, if you've noticed that I'm not commenting it's not you, it's haloscan. I sat at the computer for hours on end Wed night/thurs morning and FINALLY emptied my google reader again. Yes, I read each of your posts....even if I didn't comment on them all!!

3 comments:

... said...

i was wondering where you've been. glad to hear it's just a computer problem and that you're not sick.

have a great weekend.

Stephanie D said...

Never even heard of haloscan, but glad to see neither you nor the family are sick. Computer probs, well(shrug), whatcha gonna do?

Susan said...

Glad to know it's not me!!!!
Susan