My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Monday, January 12, 2009

Ummmm

In response to the videos I posted of Sonshine exercising with Richard Simmons

Linda said...
Well that explains why you aren't motivated - you probably aren't dressed properly! First you need to strip down to your undies and then go for it!


My dear Linda....that would be a Richard Simmons Fear Factor clip!! Let's NOT go there!!!

:-)

We were getting dressed that morning while Richie played and my memory card kept running out of space. So I took one short video...ran and deleted a bunch of stuff then took another...while in the meantime the kids continued to get undressed.

Did look rather funny though huh??


So this morning the car wouldn't start. We found this out AFTER we woke all the kids up at 5:30AM and got them all dressed so we could go to early Mass due to me needing to go to work tonight. Guess what?? No Mass, No Work, 3 kids up and raring to go EARLY with nowhere to go. Not Fun.

Tomorrow we will tow the car in to get it fixed and get ourselves a rental and all will be back on track. sigh, except our finances....last paycheck we bought a new Hot Water Heater.

Good News.

I am actually getting work done on this cross stitch! I'll be catching up with all y'all's new posts during the week, time for me to work some more on my goals.

:-)

7 comments:

Susan said...

So sorry for the auto problems. Such a bummer to have car trouble.
Susan

Stephanie D said...

Here's a little bit of good news to go with the bad--your hot water heater will likely be tax deductible, because the new ones are more energy efficient, according to H&R Block. We bought one a couple of years ago, and I will be submitting it with my amended 2007 taxes, because every little bit counts!

Sorry about the car, though.

Linda said...

Seems like if it's not one thing it's another and they also say that these things come in threes so what out for whatever is next!

So, I take it we won't see you exercising to the oldies in the undies anytime soon?!? How about some nice striped gym shorts like Richard has??

Lori in South Dakota said...

Yes, striped shorts--or maybe you can start your own movement with polka dots! I know how the car thing is, I pray over my little car every day when I drive here as she has LOTS of miles on her!

ellen b. said...

This is neither here nor there but when I was homeschooling my sweet Katie years ago we used Richard Simmons for Phys. ed. when it was snowing or too rainy outside :0)

... said...

sorry to hear about the car problems. we, too, just had to fork out some serious money for dani's car... right after we purchased the wii. we probably wouldn't have done that had we known. it always comes at an inopportune time.

Mrs4444 said...

FUNNY! (the Richard Simmons thing, not the car stuff!!) Our water heater is going out, too!