My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm not

but if I were...

this is the pic I'd enter in the I heart faces kids photo contest!



don't ya think??

8 comments:

ellen b. said...

So stinkin cute!!

Lisa said...

Oh, yeah, definitely! What a doll. You should enter!
(Btw, I have something for you over at my place!)

Susan said...

I think that's a real winner.
Susan

... said...

yep, she is such a cutie patootie =)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I think I need some sugars from Sugars. ;o)

Stephanie D said...

Awww, that's a winning smile if ever I saw one!

ABNPOPPA said...

Angelic, unlike her mom! smiling here:-)

Unknown said...

You betcha! Adorable!

Hey I miss your little goose on my "followers" grid. Did you stop following me? *pouting*