My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Biggest Kid I've Ever Seen!!

Stole this un from Cookie!

No beverages warning folks!

5 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Sheesh. Hope THEIR pet is housebroken.

Mohawk Chieftain said...

I'll bet their favorite condiment is horseradish....

Pen of Jen said...

I had to pause after reading mohawks comment.


I finished my post on the smile award!
Thank you!!!!
Jennifer

Heather K said...

that's quite the horse!! I noticed that they didn't say anything about potty trained......lol....hmmm could be a pretty nasty mess to clean up! I put up a video post...come have a laugh at our goofiness!

Jackie said...

Now there are some guys that really love their horse!