My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Monday, August 20, 2007

You need a napkin

to wipe all the egg off your face.

Seriously folks, before we complain about what may be disrupting to us, let's remember that there may be a perfectly valid reason for the disruption.

I'll never forget the day I was stuck behind this looong line of cars creeping down the 4 lane highway. I was of course in a hurry and mentally cussing the driver of whatever car was holding up all this traffic...

only to find out that car was actually a hearse.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Can you say "Oops"???

Pen of Jen said...

Hey, to be *off color* why hurry, once arrived at its destination thats it for the attractions!!

Okay really I will get serious. I am with you, and thats why blogging is such a gamble, we do not know the personal situation of our commenters yet we(as in Me) quickly respond.

Jungle Hut mom told me once as she was speaking about abortion that after she made a very exacting statement about the subject a woman came up to her and broke down and shared her life before she was saved and her abortion,

So I needed to read this to be reminded of this.

Thank you Sarah for bringing things into focus, gently yet with the right amount of ouch!

Jennifer!

Carole Burant said...

So true, we are always too quick to judge!! xox

MightyMom said...

I'll tell you, the day I came up on that hearse I felt knee high to a flea. And I was really glad no one was watching!! (Here I've gone and told anyway heeheehee).

Rita Loca said...

Well, I've been there and done that more often then I care to remember! thanks for the needed warning.

Pen of Jen said...

Hey I resembled the looong winded comment that you left at Kitty's. So I run on, it is to make of for years of being short and discriminated by everyone 5'1"and taller!!!!!!

BTW I really try to read each blog and want the writer to know that, so I write...;)

I did send a response to the email...

MightyMom said...

Thought you might notice that my comment was every bit as loooong winded as yours!!

You know I love to read! (especially if you're writing!)

MightyMom said...

OH hey, I'm taller than 5'1!!

Yippeee.

Who do I discriminate against first?? heeheehee.