My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, August 2, 2007

mushrooms...

Author's note (always wanted to be able to call myself an author):
Taking this week off from Thesaurus Thursday because I'll be out of pocket on Saturday and unable to give the answer. It will return next week. I'm leaving early Friday so my Show and Tell will probably go up before Kelli has Mr Linky running. Should any of you fine folk see fit to add my name and URL to Mr Linky it would be appreciated. See you on Monday. Mighty Mom.




While April showers bring May flowers,

April, May, June and July showers bring:




yup, all over my front yard. I'm thinking that if it keeps on raining I'll get some of these




Which Cookie assures me are delicious. So far we've had rain daily for the last few days so I'm watching out for those Giant Puffballs.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Enjoy yourself and have fun!!!
Susan

Pen of Jen said...

Too funny...I guess in NM the mushrooms would shrink:)

Carole Burant said...

It's funny you should post about mushrooms today because yesterday I was watering my flowers and noticed that there are quite a few mushrooms growing in my grass, at the back and front. We had a lot of rain last month so I'm guessing that's why we have so many growing everywhere. Wow that sure is one big mushroom...could feed an army! lol xox

bigwhitehat said...

Good!Night!Nurse!
Look at the Size of that thing!

That is some humongous fungus right there.