My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I's sick.

Hey there folks.
Well it looks like once again my allergies have turned into bronchitis. Blech.

Had to call in sick to work tonight and have a doctor apt in the morning. So here I sit with an unexpected night off and I don't even feel good enough to work on a project!!

I now have all the stuff for Halloween costumes and Christmas presents, now I just have to get motivated to DO them!
Gator decided he wanted to be a black and white cat
Sugars didn't care so she'll be a grey tabby cat
Sonshine, however, wants to be "a brown scarry tree"!!!

Geeeezzzz!!

But I have a plan and just need to sit down and assemble the outfits.

I did go to the gym Sun and made it 12 miles!!

So, my goal for this week will be to finish pinning my Mommie Quilt
Next week will be Halloween costumes and then the Christmas presents

I'm gonna try and get Thesaurus Thursday up this week so stay tuned......

7 comments:

Stephanie D said...

I'll bet the folks at work are saying, "Sure she's sick. Had 6 days off and forgot how to do her job so she took another day!" lol

Hope you get better soon, though!

Sara said...

I hope you feel better soon! It's no fun to be too sick to work on projects!

Sara said...

I hope you feel better soon! It's no fun to be too sick to work on projects!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Hoping you feeling well soon! Take care! Cathy

ellen b. said...

Ugh...sorry you are sick. Get well soon!

Linda said...

Sorry to hear that you're sick but I bet having the nurse tell you that you lost five pounds made you feel lots better!

Oh, and if you ever find some motivation, can you send it over my way - please??

Adrienne said...

Sorry. Bronchitis is the pits!