My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

stuff and nonsense.

I can't wait to get home! I have tonight off...work tomorrow night then I'm off for 5 nights. sigh.
sure wish I'd gotten SOMETHING done last weekend but I didn't.

Well, except I did make it to the gym twice. Went 8.5 miles in 53 minutes.

1) Gonna try to beat that time this weekend, we'll see.
2) I also need to finish Gator boy's footprint block and
3) put together Easter baskets, not to mention
4) get a referral for a MD appointment I have on Monday and
5) replace my beloved trowel, which the dandelion as tall as Sugars broke in half.

So, what is your favorite Easter tradition? What are your Holiday plans?

We haven't made any definite plans as of yet, I'll let you know when we do

3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Don't have any plans. Just rest and relax. This is the Easter with then in-laws for the kids. Enjoy your 5 days off! Wishing you well! Cathy

Sara said...

I'm going to try to work on a little holiness between now and then! KT is bringing a friend home for the day, but that's all we're doing.

Hootin Anni said...

I'm in the middle of composing a few past Easter Day traditions for my blog...

stay tuned.

LOL

I bet having to look forward to having so many nights off seems super for you...I remember those days when I was as busy as a one-armed paper hanger...WAY back. :o)