ah well, you know how my weekend went...so the goal report isn't good, but for the record, here you have it:
1) finish my shorts - well, I got them done except for the bottom hem...tried them on to find out that the pattern vs real sizes was WAAAYYYY off. these shorts are about 2 sizes too small! So I'm calling them done for now and setting them aside till I lose enough weight to wear them!
2) go to the gym 3 times - I only made it once...but I rode for 6.5 miles!
3) work on Gator's footprints - some work done, not much...but some.
4) make a baby blanket - not yet.
5) get to the store for more contacts and bras (not at the same store!) - not yet.
and there you have it. I was intercepted and sacked by illness!
For next weekend I am off Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun.
The goals are:
1) go to the gym 3 times, ride 7 miles.
2) make the baby blanket
3) get to the contact and bra stores
4) work on Gator's footprints
5) finish The Screwtape Letters
tune in next week for a play by play game report.