Last weeks goals were:
1) give extra snuggles and tickles to Gator boy Thursday on his birthday. - DONE.
2) get to that gym 3 times....this time my goal is 8 miles! - only made it once last weekend but did make the 8 miles.
3) PARTY! - whew-boy! if you missed the pics scroll down a post or two
4) Write something funny for this blog. - well, maybe not funny, but I felt like the searching for pepper post was much better written than the drivel I've been putting out lately
5) There are 2 prayers I want to memorize so I'm going to be working on that this weekend. - well, not exactly memorizing them, but I have been SAYING them more.
This weekend I'm off Friday (tonight), Saturday and Tues nights which is a crazy and screwed up schedule that doesn't really give me a break so no goals for this week.
I will say that I made it to the gym tonight and pedaled 8.5 miles in 54 min....my next hurdle will be to go FASTER! Anybody got some pompoms? I'm gonna need all the cheerleaders I can get! Come on Ellen B....I've seen those pictures!
Easter is in EIGHT DAYS!!! I gotta get some baskets made! And that Easter Bunny better be bringing me some SWEETS AND CHOCOLATE!!