My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, January 16, 2009

Picture Pages




Linda's having a contest!! The grand prize winner of this contest will receive a 20" x 16" matted print of whichever photo you like best valued at over $25.00. The runner up will get three greeting cards with their choice of photos valued at over $12.00.



As I just LOVE her photography I'm trying to WIN the contest!! And, if one of you won her contest I'd be just thrilled for you!!! Follow the link to get the totally complete rundown of all the ways you can get chances entered to win....but HURRY cause it ends on Monday night. Blame my work being busy for the short notice. Follow this link to see all her photography!!




Now, please pay special attention to rule number 3 of the contest

3. If you write a post about this contest with a link to Mouseski's Photographic Musings and refer others over to this contest (who are not on my blogroll), I'll toss in another five entries for you and one entry for them if they leave a comment but the person coming over needs to make sure to tell me that you sent them in their comment. For each person who comes over from your post, you get one extra entry into the drawing.

That means I need YOU to go HERE and leave a comment saying that I sent you. Then we'll both get entered!! Don't forget to go HERE and see all the beautiful pics! I dare you to try and pic a favorite!!



I don't know what facebook is...but there's something about it in the rules...so I'm mentioning it too.

Now, I want you to know that all the pics I've put in this post are from her blog and are NOT on her Mouseski page...ie, THESE ARE THE REJECTS PEOPLE!! Go and see the REALLY good ones!

2 comments:

Linda said...

In regards to this week's Thesaurus Thursday - Yay, I'm a Smarty Pants!

As for this week's words - woo doggie! I'm going to have to think on those as I can't even pronounce either one of them!

Thank you so much for promoting my contest and I shall be happy to add your name to the entries and keep my fingers crossed that you win one of the prizes! Just remember, you'll have to pick out your favorite if you do win!

Mrs4444 said...

Gorgeous pics!