I'd like all of you to meet Lisa at Are We There Yet?....Now, this is a different person from Linda of Are We There Yet? --two moms, same blog name, go figure--
Anyway, Lisa has 10 kids. And you really should go and read this post where she gives us a bit of insight into each of her amazing kiddos.
At any rate, Lisa sent me 5 interview questions for a meme going around. Here they are...with my answers.
Here are your five interview questions, as requested:
1. Who is the saint that you think is the best model for your temperament and station in life? I haven't studied the saints enough to really say. But I did pick St Monica awhile back as one I wanted to emulate because of her following her wayward son praying for him....which after 17 years of prayer led to his being baptised.
2. What are three adjectives you would be most pleased to hear used to describe you? patient, encouraging, funny
3. What is the hardest day you ever lived through? The first day we heard there was something wrong with the sonogram on our oldest, and we were to show up at the PeriNatologist's office first thing the next morning....then there was every day after that over the next 4 months up till 2 weeks after his birth, when we realized that he was okay.
4. Describe your "signature" outfit.
jammies with a sweatshirt over the top and a blanket on my lap.
5. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be and who would you like to find waiting for you there? a cruise ship in warm waters with my hubby