I was tagged again! thanks to Linda for this fun memessage.
"You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?"
Here Are the Rules:
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on this picture:
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.)
In addition to those rules, you then need to head over to Mimi's Message in a Bottle Meme and add your site to the Mr. Linky list that she has while also leaving your blog's name and URL in a comment so that she knows you've completed the meme. She will then add it to the master list of message bottles. You can email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com if you have questions and , as always, participation is optional. Unless, of course, you have a problem with dungeons in which case I strongly suggest you do the darned thing and throw it back into the ocean of the blogosphere ... or something like that!
Here's my addition to the blogosphere:
And thanks to Diane J for doing that photoshop thingy that I will never figure out!
So, I am now tagging all my military/cop buddies. (cuz they have the best quotes!)
Subvet, Cookie, MilitaryDad, QuillofBill, Airbornedad, Airborne Poppa, Ballseye's Boomers