Dear Sonshine started singing the theme song to Cinderella last night. He did such a good job that I (in the other room) thought he was watching the show..only to find the TV off.
Now, that song starts with "Cinderella....you're as lovely as your name...." which got me to laughing. And brought about today's pop quiz.
1) How did Cinderella get her name?
2) In the (older versions) story, what lengths did the two step-sisters go to in order for the glass slipper to fit?
3) What did the rhyme "Ring Around the Rosey" refer to?
4) In The Tale of Peter Rabbit, what did Mrs Twitchit do when she found her kittens without clothes?
5) What is the Little Old Lady in Goodnight Moon doing?