My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, February 1, 2008

The Great Debate Continues...again

heeheehee. Step mom came through, and we got a box of old pics sent to us from the clean out of my MILs trailer. So, here you go,

First up is me at age 4 (same age as Sonshine) with my first true love.








Next is Subvet and his younger brother, they are the same distance apart in age as Sonshine and Gator and in this pic are almost exactly the same ages as my boys are right now.



For a pic of both my boys together go here.

2 comments:

Humble wife said...

Ok after much thought...the oldest is definitely you

Second is Subvet

Baby is a great mix....

I must let you know that you were one adorable cutie petutie!
Now you are one beautiful mom! But the foundation was set early:o)

Do I match the general opinion?

nancy said...

You were such a cute little girl. Subvet and his brother are adorable. I'm sorry to hear that the brother is no longer with us.
He looks like such a happy boy.
nancy