My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Walmart Sucks!

OK, well, now I'm really hacked!

remember my "D" post? about shopping at Walmart and NOT finding what I was looking for. Then asking an associate who said "The computer says there are 10 here somewhere, but I can't find them....sorry"

Well, I was on another blog having a similar conversation in her comment thread and I thought you know.

"You're either a part of the problem or a part of the solution" Subvetism #429.

So I thought I'm gonna find them online and send an email telling them what happened. I'd like to know where the 10 foot rule went and why the associates aren't wearing the easily identifiable vests anymore. Not to mention keeping stuff on the shelves.

OK, I go through all the crap and finally get to where you can send an email about a particular store. Guess what....here's what you get.

Help Us Improve
At Wal-Mart, we're committed to Customer Satisfaction. If your visit was pleasant, please share it with us. If you were disappointed, we'd like to learn how we may serve you better. Your comments and suggestions about your Wal-Mart shopping experience are very important to us.Thanks for your time!

Your feedback will be sent in regard to:

Wal-Mart SuperCenter
2041 Redbud Blvd

1.Was the parking lot clear of trash and shopping carts?
2.Was our store clean?
3.Did you find everything you needed?
4.Was it difficult to push your cart through the store because of merchandise or pallets in the aisles?
5.Was the bathroom clean and well stocked? (soap, toilet paper, etc.)
6.Were you greeted when you entered the store?
7.Were you directed to the checkout lane with the shortest line?
8.Were you thanked for shopping at Wal-Mart?
9.What day of the week did you visit Wal-Mart?
10.What time of the day did you visit Wal-Mart?
11.How likely are you to visit this store in the future?
Very likely Possibly Not very likely Not at all


each with the little dots you click on.

There was no comment section!! If your particular gripe doesn't fit in one of these 11 questions I guess they just don't care. No Did you find everything you needed? Were the associates friendly and helpful?

Walmart really is the only game in town other than Target which has it's own flaws so I'm not sure I can boycott it. But truly this just sucks!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for your comment yesterday, Sarah. You are soooo real and a breath of fresh air :o) I appreciate you!!!!!
Susan

Karen H. said...

Good Morning MightyMom,
I can't resist posting because I hate Wal-Mart anymore also. What makes me so mad is when you go to check out, you have to wait and wait and wait in line just to get checked out. You see all kinds of workers walking all over the place. Looks like they would open a register and start doing some checking to help out. I usually go to Wal-Marts about once a month now. The only reason I go is because I drink those Sam's Choice Diet Caffeine Free drinks. I get bologna and coffee and a few other things there too. Looks like you have been busy with the sewing thing there. I used to sew before I got married to hubby. I made quilt tops and had them quilted. I may just have to start doing that again. Well, take care my friend and have a Blessed Thursday. May God Bless You.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Stephanie D said...

Ever since I heard about Wal-Mart's policies regarding raises, I have boycotted them as much as possible. I do make about one trip there a month, sometimes every 6 weeks, but they tick me off. I have been making more of an effort to search out local stores instead of chains, to put my money back into my own community, but it can be hard.

I also shop online (I HATE to shop, period!) which comes in really handy for me. Love those pajama shopping sprees! lol

Pen of Jen said...

Walmart reminds me of nearly every place I have ever visited. In fact it reminds me of most people I know.

So with that as my guide I always keep in mind that when they blow out the rest of the market due to low costs we all are in trouble.

Hey...I try and shop at my other grocery in town and at least equal to the amount I shop at walmart.

I know my comments are not helping...I decided that I can not stand the crap at my store too..

Now the clerks have to highlight everything not in a bag...

I buy 25 gallons of water and it just takes forever to make sure that they are all INDIVIDUALLY highlighted.

Oh well. My Rant is over. For Now.
breathing* breathing* breathing*

Sondra said...

I am sick and tired of Walmart also. There is a big website for Walmart haters. They even teach you how to boycott a store. Too Funny. You would think that Walmart would take all the hints!
I have been doing my shopping a Kmart now. It is always quiet in there and I can always find help.

Carole Burant said...

I don't go into WalMart unless I absolutely have to. It's always too crowded, much too long of a wait in line to pay, no help when you need it, rude cashiers, etc. I'd rather go to Zellers where they have mostly the same stuff at the same price as WalMart and you can actually shop peacefully in that store!! As for WalMart's online survey, isn't that ridiculous that they don't have a comment section...really starting to wonder about them. xoxo

MightyMom said...

It's just not the same since old sam died!