My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Answers and Winners

Well, I wore myself out running through the streets of town childless. So, this'll be short and sweet.

pavid adj (it's pah' vid like apple not pay' vid like pavement by the way) timid, afraid, frightened.

pawl n. a pivoted bar adapted to engage with the teeth of a wheel so as to prevent movement or to impart motion. (makes me think of the "brakes" on my strollers)

So far as the winners....you all cracked me up so I'm adding each of you to my flock of Silly Geese!

Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Hurray! Or should I say "HONK"! This is always such fun, Sarah! Thanks for hosting each week. 8^D

Mohawk Chieftain said...

I feel like I've been goosed!

Karen H. said...

Good Evening MightyMom,
Hope you've had a good weekend. I know what you mean about running through the streets without kids. Congratulations on all the winners this week. I showed this to hubby and he thought it was just hilarious. This is so much fun. I'm glad you stopped by and told me about it. I so look forward to this each week. I woke up with a sinus headache this morning but it's starting to ease up now. I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner for us 4 and my parents and sister are coming up. I didn't post this weekend. I'm going to tomorrow. I'm just out visiting tonight. Well, take care my friend and have a great week. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

... said...

hey mighty mom,

i just got through reading through and enjoying the week's worth of posts that i've missed. you've had a lot going on.

i'm loving the alphabet soup. and i'm not a fan of walmart either - never have been.

hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving holiday.

jennifer said...

wow I won without entering! Yeah! Now that's silly!