My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Productivity, and the recuperation from it.

Yesterday I was quite productive:

Served jury duty.....all 1.5 hours of it

Went out to breakfast with my husband

Pinned together my sister's quilt

Walked a mile in 21 min 18 sec

Spent 3/4 mile figuring out how to use the treadmill

Remembered why I HATE treadmills

Spent $60 on A tank of gas

Went to the quilt store and actually spent LESS THAN $10!! replacing my scissors and getting some more needles.

Went to a meeting of Lady Knights.


Today I'm wiped out! That was entirely too much productivity for one day!
Therefore I'm going to sit at home and do nothing all day!

Well, except eat a TON of sweets! It is Mardi Gras after all....

Oh, and start quilting my sister's quilt.....

Oh, and potty train Sugars!
(pray for me)


Maybe I'll have to recuperate tomorrow.....except.....

This week off isn't near as relaxing as I wanted it to be!


If you haven't yet, please take a min and give a buck or 2 to March for Babies. I'll be walking 5 miles on April 16th and hope to raise money so that no other new moms have to leave the hospital without their babies. Tell all your friends to give too! Just go to www.marchforbabies.org/MightymomSarah to donate. Thanks!

2 comments:

ellen b. said...

That is a lot in one day! Good for you. Enjoy your rest today...

Anonymous said...

Good luck potty training!

And gas prices are ridiculous!!!!