My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Joy!

Look!




Do you see that?!


Here, Look closer!





yesterday was a day off....with NOTHING ON THE CALENDAR!

pure bliss!

and how did I spend my blank day?

well I was soo sick the night before that I slept hard all night long. Waking feeling well rested for the first time in a couple weeks. Then hubby headed out to run some errands so while Sugars played underfoot I caught up on all the posts in my google reader! of course this was periodically interrupted by Sugars snuggles :-)

then, I saved all 300+ pictures from my memory card onto CDs and cleared out my memory card (which was full!) so I can take some more pictures.

then, since I didn't feel good enough to do anything yesterday for Subvet's birthday (have you wished him a happy birthday yet?) we all went out to our favorite catfish place for dinner!

tucked the kids in and have spent the last hour working on Halloween costumes.

Now it's off to bed so that I can get up really early in the morning as I've got a breast cancer continuing education conference all day tomorrow.

:-)

what a great day off!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

As always you manage to accomplish so very much. Glad it was a good day for you.

Roger Miller said...

Yay! I can finally leave a comment on your blog. I kept getting virus warnings whenever I would come visit - with multiple computers. Kind of frustrating, let me tell ya! Plus, I was worried that you might think I was mad or something. :)

Hope you enjoyed your day off.

Linda said...

Was Thursday "National I Don't Feel Well Day" or something? I'm surprised I made it through my 16-hour shift before I came home and went to bed feeling like Death eating a cracker. Friday was recovery day and Saturday was drive-all-over-Connecticut-with-a-blogging-friend-looking-for-foliage-while-being-really-careful-not-to-eat-anything-in-case-I-got-sick-again day! Whew!

Tomorrow is go to court and deal with the jackass ex-husband day so I've got a feeling my stomach is going to be on edge then, too. Ugh!

And ah-ha! I see that Roger had the same problem that I did before! It wasn't just my computer - woohoo!

Mrs4444 said...

I don't know what's better--Sugar snuggles or an empty reader...of course, it's the snuggles, but they are very close!

Off to say happy belated birthday to Subvet...