My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, August 21, 2009

we interrupt this program.....

YIKES! School starts on Monday!


anyone else as busy as I am getting last minute things done??

I will be back to regular blogging next week...till then scroll down a post and try your hand at Thesaurus Thursday.

5 comments:

ellen b. said...

"Those were the days my friend"

Linda said...

Amanda doesn't go back to school until the 2nd of September and, of course, back-to-school for a Senior in high school is totally different than back-to-school for a couple of hooligans!

Have fun getting everything and everyone ready!

Stephanie D said...

I'm so glad I'm past that! lol

... said...

it's hard to believe that the summer is over =(

Mrs4444 said...

As it winds down for you, it winds up for me, but I'm excited :) Good luck with the last-minute prep!