My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Goal Post

Here's the goals from a couple weeks ago:
1) make a massive mailing Not yet done...but I'm making progress!

2) quilt 2 more diamonds and finish the half quilted one. Well, the total then was 11 done, I now have 15 1/2 done and 2 1/2 to go. Almost finished!!

3) exercise at least once I have exercised..but not in the way I intended. I've found that with this new schedule I don't have the alone time in the night like I used to because I'm switching to days for my blocks off work. (this is a very good thing) So instead of doing Richard Simmons I'm going back to what I did when I first returned to work. During the dead of the night I'm taking 15min to walk laps around the floor. Looks strange to my coworkers but I'm getting good exercise 3 nights a week. So far I've done it twice this week.

4) call and make all the appointments that are accumulating on my todo list. done! yippee!! only thing left on that todo list is mailing the giveaways.

5) replenish my snuggleometer. Have to say the snuggleometer is doing rather well right now. Again having a couple days a week to be on DAYS with the family helps tremendously!


Now, for next week.

1) finish quilting the baby quilt. Only 12 days left to get it finished for school!!
2) continue with exercising
3) get this stuff mailed.


:-)

we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

... said...

you are so good at making goals and working hard to achieve them. and you always make me a little guilty for not doing the same.

even though i don't set them as "goals," i do have a "to do" list in my head at all times and it sure feels good when you get done some of the stuff you procrastinate on. it's been a good friday for me on that front.