My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Politickin Again

I've come across a couple of videos that I thought were noteworthy. So for your enjoyment I've brought them here.

Here's a scary thought....and I think he's quite right.

Thanks to Bob Parks at Black and Right an awesome new find of Subvet's if you haven't been there, you should go!










Thanks Cookie!

3 comments:

nancy said...

shoooo--eee, girl! These are great!
Nancy

nancy said...

Black and Right is awesome. I've just been there for 30 minutes and registered to comment. I've been involved in black issues since I was still in high school and was glad to find a place where I could communicate with this conservative black sector of the national community. Great stuff. I thank you for being "On" this stuff and passing it along.
My comment attested to the fact that white Alaskans are NOT in the habit of referring to natives and blacks with the terrible epithets described in a recent article they exposed on the site.
Nancy

MightyMom said...

mam, now, that's great insight.
just goes to prove that folks are gonna make anything and everything up to slam Palin now. sad day, sad sad day.