My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Question for the week.

THIS POST IS POST-DATED TO PERSERVERE PAST MY PISSINESS.

SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW STUFF.


What makes you smile? No matter what's going on or where you are is there something that will just make you smile??

For me there are a few things, most of which you can probably guess. But one you may not know about is alliteration.

I LOVE Dr Suess...this is probably why...who else would say.

Big M Little m

Many mumbling mice are making midnight music in the moonlight....

Mighty nice.


:-)

My plan was to add to this post as the week progressed with some great moments of alleteration....well, a commentor gave me one that can't be beat!!

"Linda said...
Awesome alliteration always acts as an antidote to angst and anger!"

6 comments:

ellen b. said...

Things that make me smile...
My family,
carrying a conversation in song lyrics,
hubby's one liners!

There are lots of things that make me smile. I'm a smilee kind of person...
Have a day filled with smiles...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, maybe I should re-post an old post to cover up my pissiness, too.
I wonder if my pissiness is worse than your pissiness. Wanna have a pissin' contest? I've never said the word 'piss' so much in my life. That felt kind of good.
Thaks.
Love you.

Linda said...

Awesome alliteration always acts as an antidote to angst and anger!

What makes me smile? Hmm, good question - perhaps the smile of a friend? A good song on the radio? A bad pun?

Stephanie D said...

What makes me smile? All that spring color in my neighborhood right now.

Tandi's celebration of life every morning when she sees me. Her whole body wags!

Night sleep.

Rita Loca said...

What makes me smile?? Your post!!!

Linda said...

Well thank you, ma'm, I rather liked that one myself! I'm going to have to try to remember it!