My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, February 22, 2008

Show and Tell

Show and Tell



OK, for Sarah's Simple Sewing Secrets I told you how I changed a jumper I'd bought from Hallowe'en to Winter....so....

Here it is.



This is so very easy to do.

Maybe I'll tell different ways to applique one day?? (or not, you tell me)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go! That does seem "doable". I understand the concept...totally. My machine just seems to rough to do it smoothly. Know what I mean?

Martha said...

Very unique idea - It looks very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
~Martie

MightyMom said...

I did this by hand, but it can be done on a machine pretty easily a couple of different ways.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

It's so wonderful you are sharing your great sewing skills!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

now that is something great since the seasons keep changing! ;)

nancy said...

We should have them on velcro or something. :) Thanks for sharing this. Different applique methods would be awesome. I just learned one that I really like. I want to do some on the quilts I'm making, so I'm looking for this kind of info.Nancy

Heather K said...

Hi Sarah
I love your new header...I think I see some little toes over to the left..cute
your jumper is neat too...you're a creative gal!

Connie Marie said...

Looks like you are enjoying your sewing skills. Thanks for joining show and tell this week.