My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Post-Thanksgiving

My sweetie read my facebook status on Thanksgiving Day:


Feeling very sorry for myself this year. Don't usually mind working holidays but for some reason yesterday today tomorrow etc has me down.

I'm looking forward to a week from Sat when I get a night off!!


He then came to me and said, we'll pick a day next week when you're not working extra hours (Wednesday!) and I'll make us our own Thanksgiving Feast!!






I don't whine often (well, not online anyway). But every now and again.....

However, there are many things in this world to be thankful for, and I count them every day.
and it's really nice when those who know me read my whine and respond with love and support!!












For some reason BOTH cats decided to be with me on the love seat!


We were a bit cramped for space:



MOM! He's on my side of the line!!




Move Over!!


Somehow I think my hubby would love to do this one year....



If we get enough snow this winter I am SOOOO doing this!!










As for those OWS crazies....











I keep trying and trying to get Christmas gifts finished, however, my helper seems to have other plans!
As I have simplified the gifts to a more doable idea, and all of the big guy in red's supplies have arrived, and my first of 3 18 hour shifts for this week draw to a close I'm feeling in a much better frame of mind!!

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

ABNPOPPA said...

Goodness 3 18 hour shifts! How does hubby manage that long with out you. Hope all is better after the holidays. Kids look great!

Pops

Stephanie D said...

18 hour shifts! Holy Moly! You were low man on the totem pole, huh? So sorry. You should have at least gotten Monday night off!