My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trend Customer Support Feedback

Here's what I put in the comments section:
because of the "update" to your product, I needed to do a complete system restore to my computer....because your "update" wiped out all the points previously stored on my computer I was unable to simply restore to a point before your "update" as your support tech's email instructed. Instead I called the HP support line...which is available 24/7, not just "business hours" like your support.... and had to go all the way back to factory settings and completely reload everything that was on my computer.

I am not a happy customer.

As soon as I had my computer back to factory settings and running well again. I went out and bought an antivirus program from your biggest competitor and will be using it for as long as I have a computer.

I would suggest you A) increase the availability of your support desk and B) work the "bugs" out of your updates BEFORE you send the update out to be automatically downloaded onto your customers' computers.



See, I even stayed away from those symbols at the top of the number keys! It was difficult though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
EDGE said...

My niece when she was 3 called computers 'poo poo'. When she'd come to my house she's always want to play on my 'poo poo.'

Stephanie D said...

Ooo, I like it. Properly scathing without resorting to traditional 4-letter words. Nice job!

... said...

good job. you are indeed mighty =)
you'll let us know if they respond back to you, won't you?

ABNPOPPA said...

MM,

I hate it when you delete comments! I always wonder what they said that was so bad!

Glad you got things cleaned up though and proud of you leaving out the expletive deletes. Must be that Catholic guy you have been hanging with lately. {:) Smiling here!