My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

wheeeee

Feeling a little overwhelmed today. Trying to get answers to all our questions about Hubby's upcoming knee replacement while at the same time get everything ready for Sugars' mega-marathon intake appointments at Scottish Rite Hosp tomorrow.



However, I was able to get over to my moms and ride her/our recumbent bike yesterday after work!


I was thrilled to go 7 miles!!


It was nice to actually be able to chit chat while on the bike! Without the obnoxious music and 8 TV screens at the gym!!


And because my two biggest stress relievers are playing the piano and sewing.....


And NO ONE wants me to play the piano all....night...long....



I'm ALMOST DONE with the birthday curtain!!!





Pictures of it shall be coming soon so stay tuned.