My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Because laughter really IS the best medicine!



We're gearing up for surgery around here. Hubby is trying to freeze 45 loaves of bread by March.....we'll see how many he gets made. Doing this means that he's having to make 10 loaves of bread a week as compared to the 5 loaves we normally eat in a week......


I've all but stopped playing most computer/app games. I found they were stressing me out. Angry birds, rather than relax me always made me tense up.........






Now I have a game called Fish Farm. I love it. I have 9 different aquariums, All I do is breed, feed and sell fish.....and I spend a lot of time watching them swim......I especially like it when they swim through each other.....





Spend time this week sitting and dreaming.....then try to follow your dream......you never know what may come out of it.

3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

You have such a way with words. I've laughed 1st thing this a.m. and now the rest of the day will be a breeze!!! You have a good day too! Cathy

Linda said...

Had to laugh in regards to the various services securing a building - oh so true!

Where on earth are you going to store 45 loaves of bread?? Do you have a walk-in freezer??

Fortunately I never got sucked into Angry Birds and the only FB games I play are Bejeweled, Zuma Blitz, and Words with Friends otherwise I'd be wasting even more time on the computer than I already do! Time suck indeed!

Stephanie D said...

Got addicted to Angry Birds (LOVE the cartoon!), but made it all the way through, so I don't obsess over it any more. Anything else I play is just mindless for the moment, but I AM addicted to Pinterest! Now THAT will suck me in every time.