My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Reflecting on this week....

Blow up this picture.....check out the sign holder's designer sunglasses, designer purse/bag, and waaaaay expensive camera......



Which makes me think:





And then there's this....




Which leads me to this:


I absolutely cannot believe or understand THIS moronic idea:



Now I'm all upset and need to do this:






This, however, is just well........WTF??



4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I couldn't afford that camera, daylight savings time is dumb, and I'm trying desperately to figure out that car thingy. So far it's a fail.

Have a nice Sunday...

Stephanie D said...

If you look closely at that first photo, those objects look photo-shopped in. Check out the size of the sunglasses--way too big to stay on her face. No shadows from the camera or bag, and the bag hangs perfectly straight from an upraised arm?

I posted a similar Christmas tree rant on FB, and then found out it wasn't the Obama administration who started this, but a Christmas tree growers' organization, and the Dept of Agric. agreed. Shame on the Christmas tree growers' assoc.! If I didn't already have an artificial tree, I'd be tempted to buy one anyway.

Linda said...

Oh no, we most definitely do NOT want you to have use your nurse's voice! We'll be good - honest!!

Lisa said...

No, seriously. How on earth did that car get up there like that?