My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Monday!!!

Watched the Muppets Christmas Carol yesterday with my oldest....at 4am!! Nothing quite gets me in the Christmas spirit like that book or movie. I think the Muppets did a GREAT job with it!



A Christmas Carol as told by my 8 yr old "Well, Scrooge was a bully! Then these ghosts came and showed him that he wasn't supposed to be a bully. And then he became a buddy and spread love and good cheer to all. ".

Works for me........



Makes me happy when my kids sit in front of the TV looking at a pile of books!!!!


Go on a field trip.....get on the news!!!! COOL!
I went to The Science Place in Dallas with Sonshine's second grade class. We got to see them filming putting the sharks in the display tank for the new exhibit.
The result is yes, my boy was on the news. And it's not online nor do they have copies of the broadcast. So unless someone out there actually recorded it then I've missed it.



Oh. My. Goodness.
I am actually thinking about going to a grocery store with all 3 kids in search of cranberry sauce ON THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING. Just to please my son.

I must have lost my mind, will someone please come help me find it??

(fortunately, a friend in town came to my rescue and donated one of her extra cans to the cause of a happy boy!)



Hubby needs to have a partial replacement of his right knee. Because of our night/day schedule he's going to wait till March when I have 2 weeks of vacation to have it done. All prayers are appreciated. For his thoughts on the situation, read this.

I'm really looking forward to the Post-Thanksgiving dinner that hubby is gonna cook for us on Wed!!

Make it a great week folks!

No comments: