My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Knight To Remember...or three!









I do believe we've seen Bedknobs and Broomsticks 1(00) too many times!




4 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

It is a good movie though!!! I always enjoy it! Have a grand evening!! Cathy

ellen b. said...

Fun movie. I like your knights!

Linda said...

My girls used to love to watch that movie when they were younger! Can't say that they ever had the fun that yours look like they're having, though!

Lisa said...

Oh, my gosh, I haven't seen this movie in YEARS! Isn't it funny how the kids can turn anything into swords and guns? Ours have used the orange tracks just like your guys are doing for just the same thing!