My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, August 5, 2010

note, due to issues with the Thesaurus Thursday comments comment moderation is hereby turned on. However, I have turned off the word verification as I think them redundant. Sorry folks, since some kids just can't play nice Mightymom must intervene.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Have you been getting the Asian spammers that seem to be all the rage lately? I'm not sure what they're saying but they're wasting their time posting it in my comments as I clear out every single piece of spam as soon as it's left (or as soon as I find that it's been left). I went to comment moderation after a single day on a post and yet they still sneak through but I guess I can cull them out as I know that some commenters like to interact with each other.

Still, a Mighty Mom's gotta do what a Mighty Mom's gotta do, right?