My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, March 27, 2010

goals? nah.

Last weeks goals were:
1) give extra snuggles and tickles to Gator boy Thursday on his birthday. - DONE.
2) get to that gym 3 times....this time my goal is 8 miles! - only made it once last weekend but did make the 8 miles.
3) PARTY! - whew-boy! if you missed the pics scroll down a post or two
4) Write something funny for this blog. - well, maybe not funny, but I felt like the searching for pepper post was much better written than the drivel I've been putting out lately
5) There are 2 prayers I want to memorize so I'm going to be working on that this weekend. - well, not exactly memorizing them, but I have been SAYING them more.

This weekend I'm off Friday (tonight), Saturday and Tues nights which is a crazy and screwed up schedule that doesn't really give me a break so no goals for this week.

I will say that I made it to the gym tonight and pedaled 8.5 miles in 54 min....my next hurdle will be to go FASTER! Anybody got some pompoms? I'm gonna need all the cheerleaders I can get! Come on Ellen B....I've seen those pictures!

Easter is in EIGHT DAYS!!! I gotta get some baskets made! And that Easter Bunny better be bringing me some SWEETS AND CHOCOLATE!!

4 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

You know I'm not much on chocolate, but I make an exception for Dove Truffle Eggs, which are only around at Easter, and I love the malted speckled eggs. I haven't bought any of either this year, so I need to look for some when I make my next Walmart run.

Good luck with your bike riding. Last time I rode a bike it made my bum so sore I've never gotten back on one. :-/

Enjoy your weekend!

Love and hugs,

Diane

ellen b. said...

I don't have my pom poms anymore but in cleaning out and sorting I found some that we used for a Halloween costume for Katie 18 years ago. So here's your cheer "go, go, get em, get em, fight fight! or how about Push em back, Push em back, waaayyy back!

Linda said...

Don't worry about pedaling faster - slow and steady wins the race, dontchaknow? Congrats on getting to the gym even once - heck, I can barely get out of my own way these days never mind actual exercise! Could be that I'm working way too darned many hours again but I'm sure that won't last forever ... just long enough to wear me out totally!

Enjoy your days off, I'm going in to work this evening on one of mine - idiot that I am.

Mary said...

Sara,
Thank you for commenting on my latest post. Sorry I don't get to visit as much as I used to. Life has turned very hectic for me. I am praying for you and your family.

Love that you took the pepper to work. You need a pint sized pair for your lunch bag.

Hoping today and all week is better for you.

Hugs,
Mary