My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, March 5, 2010

goal post for a strange weekend....

Well folks.

It's time for goals. Since I was sick I did absolutely NOTHING last weekend. Big thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. Sugars and I did have a good albeit quiet day. This weekend is going to be strange. I'm off friday and saturday, go back to work on Sunday night, off Mon, then work Tues and Wed. So my "weekend" will be fri, sat, mon this week.

For this weekend my goals are

1) finish my shorts
2) go to the gym 3 times
3) work on Gator's footprints
4) make a baby blanket
5) get to the store for more contacts and bras (not at the same store!)

I've been losing ground the last few weeks on these goals. Playing defense against a fierce opponent. Let's hope for a touchdown this weekend!

7 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I just knew there would be an analogy about football!!! Wishing you luck!!! :) Cathy

Sara said...

My goal is to get through the camping weekend without a. freezing, and b. getting sick.

Finish those shorts!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Just don't reverse the contacts and the bras. You'll have some miniscule clear falsies that aren't very supportive and some very unhelpful blinders. Probably get some strange looks as you'll be the one feeling your way around with saggy boobs, lol. ;o)

ellen b. said...

Go go getem getem fight fight! That's my weekend cheer for you!

Linda said...

My goal is to defeat this feeling of a cold coming on though I'm afraid that post nasal trip feeling is really starting to take over along with a general case of the aches. NOT what I have time for, thank you very much!

Harry said...

Goals? Hmm, a nap sounds achievable. After I walk the dogs.

Stephanie D said...

Baby steps, baby steps.