My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pop Quiz!

What do these pictures all have in common???








Bonus question:
Can you name all the places in that first picture including BOTH types of flowers??


Answers on Tuesday <- that's a hint people.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Ok, I lose; I am totally clueless on all counts!

Unknown said...

umm they're all things you LOVE???
I think I'll wait for Tuesday! :)

Thou Art Jules said...

I was thinking LOVE as well! I'll be back on Tuesday :-)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Lupines and bluebonnets on the flowers I think, and I believe I see the Alamo and the Texas State Capitol. So, are these and the books all things you're teaching Sugars? She's a sharp little booger if so. ;o)