My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, February 12, 2010

more snow pics with measurements.....












for the record, I have never ever ever in my whole life heard snow "crunch" under my feet when I walked....or walked ONLY on snow that packed as I stepped down....I mean, I wasn't even walking on the GROUND out there!!!

I was glad that I have a "thing" about buying all leather sneakers to wear to work, I'll bet all those girls I work with that wear mesh topped shoes have some wet, cold feet!!


hubby said, "now all we have to do is wait for the snowplow to come through..."
HAHAHAHA!!!!


(the high tomorrow is 51)

5 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Pack that snow up into snowpeople and it'll last a little bit longer in tomorrow's heat wave!

How come I never get cancelled when it snows? Then again, if I did, they'd call me in by midnight.

ellen b. said...

Ahh what fun! Unexpected snow is always such a delight. My brother sent photos of their snow and snowmen that they made! Enjoy...

Sara said...

Exciting! We might get an inch today. whoohoo!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

We got another 6 inches or more on Tuesday, but it's melted off the roads now. Still plenty on roofs and shady places and piled up in parking lots though. We have a chance of snow showers all weekend too.

I realize I'm blessed that I don't have to drive in it, but I still love snow and the cold. I dread the hot sticky weather that's just around the corner. Ugh.

Linda said...

That must have brought back some memories for hubby of his days out here in Connecticut!

I hope you don't mind that we've been sharing our nasty winter weather this year - enjoy!