My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Monday, October 13, 2008

MightyMom Monday




This week at the Extraordinary Mom's Network is a new one titled Mighty Mom's Silly Slimmers.

Ever wondered how a mom of 3 special needs kids under the age of 4 finds time to workout?

Read all about it!

3 comments:

Linda said...

A Mom's gotta do what a Mom's gotta do, eh? Actually I thought she was quite creative and I wish I could remember to do some ab crunches while I was lying in bed waiting to fall asleep!

MightyMom said...

thank you linda! I love it when you call me creative.

start doing it every night and it becomes habit....that's the key...making the exercises a habit...cause otherwise they'll never get done and we'll flop all over the place!

Linda said...

The hard part though is getting it to be a habit! Why are bad habits so easy and good habits are so hard?!?