My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And ANOTHER reason I like her!



thanks Cookie!

here's another view showing the heckler

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!
A politician says what I want them to say! ;-)
Actually, she didn't say ECACTLY what I wanted her to say.

ewwww, what a nasty looking, Michael Moore, wanna-be.

gross.

She kicks liberal butt.

Anonymous said...

and while I'm ranting...sorry if I offend anyone here, but why are the loudest, most offensive liberals always hairy and stinky and dissheveled?

I mean, do they teach non-hygeine 101 in college now, where they breed non-thinking libs??

:-)

tee hee.

sorry.

Aww, who am I kidding.
No I'm not! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm following you.........


you better not pick your butt or I'll see!

MightyMom said...

thanks for the warning babe....

ellen b. said...

She is something else!! :0)

Stephanie D said...

Good for her!

ABNPOPPA said...

Is this really the kind of talk that there should be on a ladies forum? Besides, the biggest liberal slime ball is not fat. Al Gore, (ever wonder why that's not pronounced, Gor-E?) wears $2500 suits, and his SUV is always waxed prior to taking him to the airport to fly off in his Jet. Hi Mom!