My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Two Christmas Miracles in One Night!




First, early in my night came a page from a man who found one of our Pediatrician's wallet in a restaurant parking lot. Found the business card inside and called to try and return the wallet. I've never had more fun paging a doc!!!!

Then, later in the morning I sat listening to my 8 yr old who we thought would never walk talk or have independent thoughts sit by himself and read every word in a brand new book he's never seen before!!!!! He got upset when called away before he'd finished the book! :-)


As of this morning I have wrapped all the gifts and hung all the Christmas Cards I've received! It really IS starting to feel like Christmas!!

1 comment: